Saturday, March 7, 2009

Hi!

Hi
This is my first blog. Feel very proud to have done it. Part of the Twenty first Century!
Hopefully I will remember to post every week or so and record my journey on the way to become a teacher librarian.
At the moment Teacher Librarianship seems a long way away from what I was doing before - Drama teaching. But I like the collaborative (hopefully) nature of the role, I love books, and I would like to learn more about technology and student centred learning.
We had a great Teacher Librarian at my old school (am a full time Mum at the moment). She was very up on new technology and very keen to get the teachers to use her, her colleagues and the resources of the library.
I have given her a ring and she has agreed to be my mentor for this course, so I am very happy about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment